TRINITY air fireplace insert
- An eye-catching three-sided insert for modern designs with maximum vision of fire.
- Minimizing the steel elements of the insert front and door while maintaining the durability and tightness of the fireplace.
- The combined glass without prints maximizes the natural appearance of the fireplace.
- Opening the furnace with the use of a new guillotine mechanism ensuring tightness of the insert, safety against opening by children and with service access.
- The design of the insert minimizes the effect of smoke being drawn back into the room when the door is opened.
- A wide hearth with a cast iron grate, independently aired and controlled by a throttle.
- A large ash container in the form of a removable drawer under the grate.
- Automatic maintenance of clean windows thanks to a three-sided air guide with independent air supply, ensuring the formation of an air curtain protecting the windows against contamination. Outside air is supplied through a Ø150 connector and is then divided into three independent Ø90 channels: under the grate, lower air curtain, and exhaust gas afterburner and overhead air curtain.
Quality and ecology:
- The shell of the insert is made of high-grade boiler steel (P265GH according to EN 10028-2) with the use of automated production and modern CNC devices (Laser 2D, 3D, press brakes).
- The frame of the tripartite glazing is made of a special profile that guarantees stiffness and high temperature resistance.
- The concrete deflector allows for longer combustion of fuel particles, extends the exhaust path and optimizes the combustion process by increasing the temperature inside the chamber.
- Improvement of combustion parameters and efficiency thanks to the lining of the combustion chamber with refractory ceramic panels made of ceramic concrete that accumulate heat in the combustion chamber. The holes in the rear wall of the furnace are an independently ventilated exhaust gas combustion system.
- Meets BImSchV II, ECODESIGN standards.
- The insert is equipped with a Ø200 cast iron flue with a 360 degree adjustment, which enables the discharge of exhaust gases in every direction.
- Adjusting the height and leveling the fireplace is possible thanks to the legs (you can unscrew an additional 4 cm).
- In accordance with the requirements of the Ecodesign Directive in the EU Member States: “This product cannot be used as the primary source of heating”
|Moc nominalna (kW)||12|
|Zakres obciążenia grzewczego (kW)||6-15,5|
|Sprawność cieplna (%)||78|
|Emisja pyłków przy 13% O2 (g/m³)||0,035|
|Emisja CO przy 13% O2 (g/m³)||0,792|
|Możliwość ciepłej zabudowy||NIE|
|Średnica czopucha (mm)||200|
|Średnica dolotu (mm)||150|
|Pole czynne kratek wylotowych (cm²)||840-960|
|Pole czynne kratek wlotowych (cm²)||480-780|
|Wymiar szyby||800 x 350 x 530|