The kit includes:
- Freestanding stove HITZE LUPO L
- Pipe fi 150 1m 1 pc black
- Pipe fi 150 25 cm, 1 piece, black
- Elbow 90st fi 150 1 pc black
The free-standing fireplace LUPO L is a modern wood heater, which is characterized by high thermal efficiency and ecological combustion. This is called A free-standing goat, which, thanks to its sealed chamber and the possibility of supplying air from the outside, can be successfully used in houses with recuperation.
Each freestanding stove from the LUPO series is a modern fireplace that meets the requirements of Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1185, i.e. it can be used in all regions of Europe, where the so-called ecodesign.
The most important features:
- The free-standing fireplace is equipped with a traditional ash drawer for easy cleaning.
- Easy lighting thanks to the use of a cast iron grate and a separate throttle regulating the amount of primary air.
- The freestanding stove uses steel elements bent in many planes, thanks to which its structure is characterized by increased stiffness.
- Low rated power and small dimensions make the goat ideally suited to small rooms.
- LUPO L can be connected to the chimney through the exhaust outlet located at the top or at the back of the fireplace.
- The rear exhaust outlet allows the upper part of the body to function as a heating plate.
- The free-standing stove is made of P265GH boiler steel.
- The free-standing fireplace has an air guide, thanks to which the glass remains clean while burning.
- LUPO L is a goat made of ceramic glass, polished on both sides, which is transparent at temperatures up to 800 ° C.
- Decoratively painted ceramics of the DECOR type.
- The ceramic deflector with the accumulative lining of the combustion chamber ensures ecological burning.
- Each free-standing furnace from the LUPO series has been made with the use of advanced CNC machines such as: 2D laser, 3D laser or press brakes.
- The fireplaces are manufactured using welding robots.
- The free-standing fireplace meets the requirements of BlmSchV II (Germany), 15a B-VG (Austria) and Ekoprojekt (Poland and Europe).
Energy class: A +
BlmSchV II: yes
Intended for recuperation: yes
Nominal power (kW): 11
Heating load range (kW): 5-15
Thermal efficiency (%): 83%
The emission of pollen at 13% O2 (g/m³) : 0,038
CO emission at 13% O2 (g/m³) : 0,507
Weight (kg): 194
Flue diameter (mm): 150
Inlet diameter (mm): 100
Dimensions width x height x depth (mm): 982 x 938 x 400
Glass dimensions: 880 x 540