HITZE STMA fireplace insert
- A good choice for customers looking for an economical solution.
- Meets the required ecological standards (Ecodesign).
- Simplified design while maintaining high quality workmanship.
- Fireplace insert adapted for recuperation.
- Integrated damper regulating the supply of primary and secondary air.
- Two deflectors (ceramic and steel) optimizing the combustion process by increasing the temperature inside the chamber.
- Exhaust afterburning system reducing exhaust emissions and increasing fuel economy.
- Additional radiators (ribs) increasing the heating surface area of the jacket.
- The combustion chamber is lined with ceramic concrete – a material that increases the efficiency of the insert.
- The doors are made of a reinforced profile that improves their stiffness and durability.
- The pane is made of heat-resistant ceramic glass, resistant to temperatures up to 800°C.
- Cast iron grate and ash pan.
- The insert is welded on a welding robot using the MAG method, which guarantees high quality and aesthetics of welds.
- Meets BlmSchV II and ECODESIGN standards.
|Moc nominalna (kW)||9|
|Zakres obciążenia grzewczego (kW)||4,5-11,5|
|Sprawność cieplna (%)||80,5|
|Emisja pyłków przy 13% O2 (g/m³)||0,026|
|Emisja CO przy 13% O2 (g/m³)||0,717|
|Możliwość ciepłej zabudowy||Yes|
|Średnica czopucha (mm)||180|
|Średnica dolotu (mm)||125|
|Dimensions (mm)||622 x 863 x 458|
|Dimensions of the glass in the fireplace (mm)||540×390|
|Pole czynne kratek wylotowych (cm²)||630-720|
|Pole czynne kratek wlotowych (cm²)||360-590|
|Fuel Type||seasoned wood of deciduous trees (beech, birch, hornbeam) with a moisture content of 12-20%|